Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Incomplete Love Story

Hi, everyone, I hope everything is going well, today I am going to share a story which I wrote long back ago. I hope so, you guys will enjoy this small and simple story. and plz plz plz comment on it. I am waiting.........


An Incomplete Love Story

He was waiting as usual at the bus stop. He was well dressed, funky yet stylishly combed hair and looking well mannered, smart guy. Looking here and there uselessly, but his eyes were saying different story, as seeking for someone. At last “she” came and he started staring at her hungrily. The hunger of love, not lust……. I can see in his eyes.

                Our first meeting took place at this same bus stop. It was my first day of job, I was coming to the bus -stop where our eyes met, he read into my eyes intense shyness and I read into his eyes immense pleasure of winning heart over heart. From that, it became daily affair for him.

                On the other hand, for me – reading romantic novels, writing fanciful thoughts, daydreaming and thinking about him again and again, etc… etc. so on this side, a bashful affair was going on ……

                I guess, he was quite dumb too. Because staring and throwing stolen glances at me, he did not go further or he might be waiting for my reply. Days were going smoothly, but he could not make courage to ask me even my name. Because I was waiting too. Now it has not been one sided affair…..after all.

One day, he got a chance. I was waiting for my desired bus and wondering why no passenger was there? I saw him, he was coming at the bus stop hurriedly and his face was looking unusually fresh and happy that day. I was glad to see this but he could not make courage on this particular day also. Because He was about to move and would have stood behind me and this would have lead a conversation but suddenly one burly man appeared from nowhere and stood in queue behind me.

                Few days after, I was coming to the bus stop and it was one of heated afternoon, I was amazed to see this, that he was there before any passenger first in queue which was never happen ……..

                 And it was looking shocking for him, when he saw me with my parents and with extra luggage. I was not alone….we were about to leave Delhi as were going to shift Bangalore permanently. Our furniture, other things which was already shifted to our new home to Bangalore. My parents were in such hurry and wanted to reach at the airport as soon as they could. For the first time, I was looking at him. We both looked at each other. We did not avoid eye-contact and he saw a tear into my eyes rolling down helplessly which was never happened before to me……..to him……….

By Sheena Sh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *