Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Reflection of my thoughts

They say, everything is fair in love and war. And my life, I feel it’s a war and I am in love with my own life.

                My heart is broken and torn and people think that I am still seeing someone…. When people can’t see my pain but they can imagine things about my life like anything. Be it in my office or anywhere, thanks to God that he made me this way that people keep making perceptions about me and keep  making me popular… even though they don’t know the real in me and they want me to be little talkative and bold. Why to do so?

                I love the way I enjoy myself in music (that’s what the Capricorns are made) I love the way enjoy partying and dancing and late-night outings, I love shopping at all time… I love the way I look myself… sometimes I just like to flow with whatever comes in my life!

I love being aloof and lonely… but sometimes I love attention… but I am not the one who can do anything just to grab attention.

I love my independence; I love myself the way I am. God gave me obstacles throughout my life but I loved the way I struggle to get over it.


I don’t talk much, I don’t laugh much but once I start I can’t stop myself. I do lots of masti with my close friends … I love late-night watching movies and doing experiment with my cooking. I love to be with my friends and family… I love to play with my niece and small children. That’s the way Capricorns shyly express their naughtiness and just like other normal human being I do cry in the night! 

I love to experiment with my life, being the youngest one in my family I am the most problematic child of my parents but I love to keep challenging myself and I am really thankful to my God that initial stages of my life when I was so young – as a 12yrs old innocent and playful child, He made my life so tough that I became strong yet emotional throughout all these years. Nobody knows you well until you know yourself very well.

People think that I have an attitude, it shows on my face…… yes I have an attitude, so what? WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM, GUYS? I love to throw it, but I am not a spoilt child...

I am dusky but cute you know and yes evergreen young that’s what Capricorns are known for. I love to dance on my favourite tunes... I guess, I get serious face when it comes to work... and people say I am very restricted and silent. But this is I am and you will have to accept me as I am!

                Nobody knows when I start enjoying, I enjoy and when I am serious…. I am serious. When I say no its no only and when I say yes … its yes. When I will do that means I am going to do that thing no matter what will happen or how much time it will take

I do what I want, I aim for what I want, I challenge myself whenever I want and I follow what I have been told…. That what true Capricorns do. What do I do, that’s the way God has made me.  That’s me… I am what I am …!!!

Sheetal










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *