Sunday, October 9, 2016

Celebrating Friendships - Yaaron ki Baraat





A friend in need is a friend indeed! How true is that?

I totally agree with this. We have family from one generation to another. However, our life is incomplete without this beautiful relationship called ‘Friendship’.  From kindergarten to school, collage to wherever we work we tend to make this relation out of our blood and we still share that strong bond what we share with our family members. I am lucky that during my school and college years I shared my life with these beautiful souls. 

I remember this particular friend of mine during my college days who had a knack of cracking excellent jokes and make us laugh and tickle our funny bones. After my 12th I met this beautiful soul in the first year of my senior college who changed my life and kept me happy for three years. 

We had a group of 6 girls and 2 boys but she single-handedly entertained us. There was no dull moment when she was around. Days were passing and slowly our friendship started strengthening. We became from friends to inseparable friends. 

I still remember the way she celebrated my 21st birthday when no one was able to make it. But somehow she turned my birthday into one of the unforgettable birthdays. She made sure that I enjoyed my birthday and have best memories to treasure for lifetime. 

One of the timeless memories that I have with her is that when I was strongly attached with her and don’t wanted to share our friendship with others. She took a beautiful route to convince and make me understand how she was friend of mine and other by writing me a personal letter that I still have treasured today. With her beautiful handwriting and words she made a place in my heart forever. She inked our friendship so beautifully in my heart that even today I can’t forget the way she wrote a letter to me and tried to make sense to me without hurting my feelings. 

Unfortunately, I couldn’t attend my last year of the collage due to sickness. At the time of final exams I got the news that she ran away with her boyfriend to get marry. I couldn’t give my best wishes to her nor could I get the last glimpse of her. 

For me she remained one of my friends to recall even after so many years, she infused my life with a positive energy. She made me laugh, drifted me from negativity to positivity and gave the time of my life to remember for lifetime! 

P. S – Here’s mystery I haven’t mentioned her name but the below is the image of my scrapbook signed by some of my good friends including her. I want to keep it as a mystery. Guess it if you can!


scrapbook.jpg
My College Scrapbook


I have shared some of the beautiful memories of my life. You too have chance to share yours. Moreover, Zee TV with its exciting chat show can stir up your thoughts about your best friends or that one special friend. Don’t forget to watch Yaaron Ki Baraat on Zee TV at 08Pm on every weekend. #YaaronKiBaraat
 
I would like to know your story as well. Leave your comments in below box! 


Yaaron Ki Baraat On Zee TV Every Weekend

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *