Saturday, August 20, 2016

Unlock the power of your dreams!

Dreams.jpg
Reach for the sky & dreams are yours!


Since childhood I have been a dreamer. I had dreams of all shape. They were small, tiny to big unaware of the fact that as the time flies my dreams will have different conclusion at the end. However, it did not stop me to dream. In fact, I started dreaming more. For others, having a big circle of friends, excitement of the first proposal or performing on a stage may sound foolish dreams but for me dreams are dreams. They cannot be measured; they just need to be shaped well. 

I had an insatiable hunger for books, since childhood and so for writing. Not knowing that this habit of mine, sooner or later would touch the sky. I feel immense pleasure and proud to share my dreams with you. It’s because I was able to fulfill my dreams. I not only dare to dreamed about those little, sweet dreams but I continued my journey without any worries or expectations whether they will fulfill or not. 

It was year 2003. By the time I finished my schooling and I was in my collage. Years back I wrote lot of poetries in Hindi and Marathi. That time I had no idea about publishing. My parents were not educated and so they couldn’t understand my aspirations. I had no support system. All I know that I should not stop myself as it was in my blood. I had that fierce passion in me and even today. I naturally had fondness for arts, especially dance, writing, advertising and other creative art forms.  But I totally believe in idea that some talents, skills we inherit from our parents, and forefathers. They carry forward to one generation to another. 


I give this credit to my father who has this enormous liking for reading. From him I took this liking and some skills I inherited from my eldest uncle. My uncle has crossed 80 years of his life and since childhood I have seen him carrying with his life like one man army. He was very independent soul till his 60s and 70s but now he is too old and tired. He too shared great fondness for reading, writing poetries, and painting. It wasn’t a surprise for me when I grew enough to understand why I had this unquenchable greed for creative arts. So the next credit goes to my eldest uncle. 


Back in 2003 what I gave birth to heart-touching poems shifted from dream to reality. I published my first book ever in 2011. 

hindi-poems-book.jpg
Intejaar- A collection of Hindi Poetries

It has been more than two weeks that I am writing and putting great emphasis on the power of dreams. (Check my previous posts). It has been a series on my blog where I am talking about dreams, passions and 
achievements. They are the main cause for me to live life passionately. 

The #AdviceThatMattered to me when I review my past experiences is no matter what, don’t stop dreaming! They infuse inspiration in you. Recognize the potential in you and unlock the power of your dreams. Let your dreams fly high!


“I am blogging about my dreams and the people who helped make them true for the #AdviceThatMattered activity at BlogAdda in association with Stoodnt.”

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *