Saturday, July 30, 2016

Chase your dreams with passion! On a dream trail

Passion that never goes out of your heart & never worn out!


Passion never goes out of your heart, it remains somewhere at the corner of your heart or mind. It never leaves you until you follow it. Yes, your dreams should have passion to fulfil them. A fiery passion that I always had, have and will have all my life.

This has been my personal experience and views that to chase your dream you should have a strong & strange passion for it. A passion that you can’t explain to anybody else but you feel very restless until you don’t fulfill real things you always wanted all your life.

My interest always inclined towards the various art forms. It could be dance, music, movies, literature, travel, advertising, media or painting. You name it and you’ll realize the world is full of artists. You’ll find an art in each and everything. In fact, our life is incomplete without arts. Every culture, tradition, city, or country feel proud of art they live in or follow. My life always encircled to dance and writing.

After my graduation I started working as a customer care executive with one of the private firms. My hectic schedule kept me busy in office work that took my entire week and left me with one single week off. During all these years I kept doing odd jobs which were absolutely out of my interest.

My work life kept me intrigued, dissatisfied and confused. It’s because my dreams were left unfulfilled; they were left somewhere as they were and they weren’t chased by me. From my first job to my last job till the year of 2012 I experimented with lot of things. I enrolled in Yoga instructor course; I worked as a teaching volunteer with one of the NGO’s in Mumbai; I did attempt to publish my first book, a collection of Hindi poetries and I tried to figure out whether IATA course would take off my career. 



All this while I could not gather courage to enrol in dance classes and live life like a butterfly. I mean that is what wanted. I kept dreaming about my career in advertising & media and I kept dreaming about many things. I questioned myself whether I will ever be able to take up my passion, my hobby of writing as a profession and many other endless questions.

Finally, it took 7 years when things started falling in my favor. I kept telling to myself, questioning my worth to myself and doubting my inner self while God already had best plans for me but he kept testing my patience. I don’t know how and when my dreams picked up the pace and things started moving faster. Firstly, when my writing started getting recognition and articles getting published in several online and offline publications and secondly, it was my first ever dance performance on a big platform.

My dreams were becoming real and I fully enjoyed and cherished those moments. Today, I live and breath in my dreams. I work as a freelance writer, I enjoy blogging, I attend dance classes and I make sure that I give time to my hobbies, to my passion. 





























And yes, I haven’t stopped here, I have many small to big dreams and goals yet to achieve in my life. I have passion for life, I have passion for my dreams and in fact, this zeal, passion defines my life!

What’s your story? I am all ears to hear yours!


 “I am blogging about my dreams and passions for the Club Mahindra #DreamTrails activity at BlogAdda. You can get a ClubMahindra Membership to own your holidays!”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *