Sunday, July 31, 2016

Have you filed your IT returns?

income-tax.jpg


I am as exhausted as any other office-goers who everyday rush to catch trains, try to reach office on time; dig in a pile of work and come to home only to have dinner and sleep. Aah, what an exhausting week? No, it doesn’t stop here. We still have lot of work to do at home. Pay bills, complete pending household chores and more to come. Our professional and personal responsibilities are never-ending and so we will have to find a perfect balance in between our office and personal life. Why? It’s because perfect balance brings harmony in our life. You don’t trust me, do you?

Let’s take a simple example. Do you know filing your IT returns render lot of benefits on a long term plus peace of mind? Yes, you heard it right.

I was one of those who ignored the importance of filing IT returns for a long time or rather you can say I was lazy. The day I applied for a credit card and I got to know about the credit score I started maintaining my credit score for good. I knew it would help me in future as I; myself was thinking about home loan and availing other benefits. Soon I started filing my IT returns as well and guess what my financial side has become stronger giving me peace of mind. No matter how busy I am or how much my professional life keep me on all my toes it is my responsibility that I file my IT returns on a timely basis. When we can recharge our phones and pay bills online, why not take time off and file IT returns for good? It is anyways going in our favour.

The day I came to know benefits of filing IT returns and I thought it would be wise to let other fellow bloggers and my readers know. Below I have listed down some of the benefits of filing IT returns that ensures peace of mind and lots of benefits in return:

income-tax.jpg

-        Wish to apply for a loan? Start filing IT returns on a regular basis and you could end up having your dream loan sanctioned.

-          Okay so you had a bad credit score in the past and now you wish to improve it, file your IT returns regularly.

-          Visa application for a foreign country could become a lot easier if you start filing IT returns.

-          Have an established record with an IT department when your IT returns in place.

-          Filing IT returns regularly creates a strong financial background as your online transactions contribute a financial credibility to the assessee resulting in easy fund procurements.

-          Now claim the amount of LIC premiums paid as deduction and reduce the tax liability.

-          IT returns can be filed even after the due date as a belated return.

-          Even if you have NIL records of financial transactions but submitting IT returns of past three years to banks can result in smooth processing of loans such as home loan, vehicle, education etc.

Filing IT returns is a proof that all your income is legal and you own only white money. Isn’t it making a sense to you now when IT returns provide benefits and is lot easier to submit?

So have you filed your IT returns? It could be yes, no or maybe but it’s never too late to file income tax returns. Your time starts now!


“I’m taking the #TaxPledge to file IT returns with the easy Income Tax efiling option from H&R Block at BlogAdda.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *