Sunday, February 12, 2017

My first Indiblogger meet in association with Berger Express Painting




 
Indiblogger Family

It was Flipkart Outdoors event in Mumbai, then it was #QuakerBowl event in Mumbai & then a series of events continued across Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi. And I kept missing those events where I could have met my fellow bloggers much before. 

First, I wasn’t confident. I was skeptical about myself whether I should go to these events. I had my anxieties & worries. When I was convincing myself to attend at least once, I had personal commitments to fulfill. Somehow I did not get chance to meet to my fellow bloggers. 

And finally I had an opportunity right in my inbox inviting me for Indiblogger meet in association with Berger Express Painting. I registered & I was in. I decided no matter what I would go. 

The day arrived. I hired a cab & I was on my way.
The moment I arrived I was warmly welcomed by Sujata Tawde & I was too eager to meet this lovely soul who has this infectious smile brightening her face. All my anxieties melt in no time as soon as I met her. She guided me since it was my first meet. 


I soon get to interact with my fellow bloggers like Yamini Saha Dipanwita Meghana Sanjay Thampy Priyanka, Nikita, Jayashree & many more. Indiblogger made every arrangement to have good networking amidst new & well-established bloggers. In no time, I got a chance to meet people who were working but were passionate about blogging.

Berger XP event
I believe that the walls to have emotions & they express through the language of colors. Yes, Berger Express Painting event was out there to change the way you paint your home. 

After initial introductions Ankit invited Mr. Chandranath Mukharjee to talk about Berger Express Painting solutions that how the solutions provided by Berger has helped consumers to get rid of painting problems. 



Mr. Chandranath Mukharjee sheds a light stating that, “the budget is not a constraint for an Indian consumer but the certain expectations what they have from painting solutions are not well-resolved.” 

In India, they need an occasion to paint their houses but that occasion almost takes 5-6 years. He also stated the common problems faced by Indian consumers are excessive time, amount of dust that involves in painting process & dissatisfaction with final finishing.  

As a result, Indian consumers are never satisfied with the final outcome. 

He explained every nitty-gritty of the painting solutions that left us in awe. Moreover, he went on to explain how perfect color can be obtained by following right procedure.


Fun. Fantastic. Fantastico  
Indiblogger team made sure that we had a good time. We were tweeting and at the same time, we were chatting with our fellow bloggers. As a good host, both Ankit & Nihal kept us engaged in various activities like Musical Chair, Quirky pictures on Twitter, & many more.  


Getting the hands dirty
We Indians love colors in everything. Even our festivals are colorful in nature. Be it Holi or Diwali, we either have to paint our faces or walls. Berger Express Painting took a chance to let us paint blank canvas in different colors. We were Team Better consist of me & my 7 fellow bloggers. 


It was time for us to get our hands dirty. We poured all our imagination & made sure that the picture painted by us had a rainbow of colors.
After schooling, it was after many years I took brush in my hand & made colorful strokes worked on the blank canvas. Slowly & gradually, our picture was ready. More or less, every team presented the spirit of Mumbai through colors. 


It was a fun to paint our imagination through colors.

Taking home a goody bag full of some awesome memories  
The event was done with the last activity of painting. Indiblogger Team captured our glowing faces & it was time to say goodbye.
Overall, I didn’t realize how fast time flew. I was given a goody bag but I would say the was full of memories with some important learning & lessons.

Let your walls express with Berger Paints





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *