Sunday, April 10, 2016

Blogs That I Follow

Hello everyone,

I have been writing since childhood but I started blogging officially in 2011 though I wasn’t that regular at that time. Time passed and slowly and gradually I took blogging ‘seriously’. First, it came about poems, stories, then improving the design of my blog and extending sections and many more. The list has just got bit exhausting but exciting one!

Oh, then I realize I am not the only one blogger out there and I stumbled across the bigger and better bloggers and its industry.


Everyone has a unique writing style and sometimes it’s just amazing when you get to meet like-minded writers with yet different styles of writing. That’s when the carnival begins. You dig deeper and you come to know several other fellow bloggers or writers around the world and our expressions are:


So the point is we can learn, share or just become good friends with our fellow bloggers. Moreover, it’s important to appreciate their work. And for so many reasons I like these blogs of other bloggers. I have made a list of the blogs that I follow. 

As I will exploring more and ill be keep adding the blogs that I like so that you can also have some inspiration.
Till then keep writing, reading & Blogging!
Are you ready to read these mind-boggling blogs/sites? Here I go:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *