Saturday, April 16, 2016

My Superhero and ever-loving dad - Poem by Guest Blogger

P. S. - This is the guest post. 
 





My family conditions were not that good in the past. My dad, seeing our financial conditions, had migrated to a foreign country in search of a job. He left when we (me and my sister) were very little. He missed all of our achievements because of his work. We all know how difficult it is to work as a laborer in the Middle East. He still works there today.

He changed our lives. He helped me fulfil my dreams. He killed all his dreams and supported mine. I owe my success to him. I would like to dedicate this poem to my superhero dad.

This is to all superhero dads’ out there:




The sun so hard

Falls on him,

So hard he works

From dawn to dim!

 

The night which comes

Brings a smile to him,

Because he is satisfied

To take our glimpse!

 

He doesn’t even care

Of what he eats,

Half stomach he stays

So that we may feast!

 

Whatever he does

He does it for us,

And so we should promise

To show him no fuss!

 

His life is complete

With his two little kids,

Because they are his world

And his life’s bid!

 

He has no dreams

No wishes of his own,

He gave them all up

So that we will could fulfil our own!

 

He is a man

With mysterious power,

To quench his thirst

Our love we must shower!

 

He is with us

In good times and in bad,

And I take pride to call him

My superhero and ever-loving dad



About the blogger:
Felicia Nazareth is a teacher by profession and a blogger by choice. She writes for Wedding Maniac and Confused Mango. She is a seamstress specializing in wedding gowns. To know more about our lovely guest blogger, you must visit her blogs. Till then keep reading!








 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *