Sunday, April 3, 2016

It's time to reopen 'The Jungle Book'

The Jungle book 



During childhood we all loved watching cartoons and had some favorite characters that we played in games. Even after growing up we still feel attached to these cartoons and their characters that make us nostalgic when our nieces or children watch cartoons. And there was this ‘Jungle Book’ that whenever I watch its first episode I fall in love with it all over again. Bhaloo, the sweet furry bear,  Chameli, the lovely mom, Bagheera, the protector of all time and that cruel villain Sher Khan whom we hated the most- this entire gang made my childhood a memorable one. 

The combination of a human living with wild animals was enough to keep excitement and curiosity in our little hearts when we were children. The combination was not only unique but the unbreakable bond between Mowgli and his wild animals have no words to explain. 

I and my elder siblings used to hook to every episode of The Jungle Book and used to eagerly wait for the next week’s episode. There were several moments that brought smile on my face; emotional scenes that brought tears in my eyes and some thrilling episodes kept me enchanted as if I had a personal connection with Mowgli and his jungle family. 

I loved each and every character from the Jungle Book but some characters were special to my heart and they will always remain special to me. Bagheera, the Black Panther was a character to remember for ages and I always liked his part in the Jungle Book. My heart always went for Bagheera since he always used to protect Mowgli in the best ways. Moreover, his witty remarks and replies to Sher Khan always entertained me. 




Bagheera not only played his part perfectly as a protector of Mowgli but he always inspired Mowgli to fight and kept his spirit high. His character reflected the mirror image of our parents who inspire and support in our difficult times yet maintaining the strict persona. 



Sher Khan, though many of us may have hated him but he was a perfect villain and you will agree with me even after his evil acts we liked him. The terror that he used to spread and the voice given to the character gave an edge to Sher Khan Portrayal. 



Of course, Mowgli is an extraordinary character and because of his character the whole story takes place. I still remember the cute, funny song ‘Jungle, Jungle baat chali he, pata chala he, are chaddi pahenke phul khila he’ that made us sing and sway together. And do you know that first episode when Mowgli drinks milk of the wolf Chameli by calling her as ‘maa’? That wonderful moment had captured everyone’s heart. Hasn't it?

I felt same excitement when the trailer of The Jungle book came on TV. Watching The Jungle Book as a movie on big screen makes me nostalgic about the time. But this time the only difference is that Mowgli remains evergreen while I grew up as an adult with a childish heart!


I am blogging about #MyMowgliMemory at #BlogAdda

Watch out thrilling adventures of The Jungle Book Trailer Movie releasing on 8th April



For all the latest happenings about The Jungle Book, follow @DisneyFilmIndia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *