Friday, May 13, 2016

Tips for fictional writing (An infographic presentation)

I have been writing short stories and poems since long time but it never gets easier. In fact, the more I try to evolve my world, the more intriguing it becomes. For that I have to read lots of stuff and try to learn as much as I can. It is a never-ending process. However, the learning makes us to write better every day. Today this classic infographic will explain the difference between the fiction and non-fiction writing. That will surely boost the energy in you and you’ll start writing good piece of story. This simple infographic let’s you understand the basic of literature and I hope you’ll find it useful.

What is infographic?
Infographic is a visual representation of information or data that can help you simplify complicated subject or turn an otherwise boring content into interesting one. Below is the infographic. 


infographics.jpg



Follow me here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *