Tuesday, May 3, 2016

This awesome listicle will make your writing even better!


inspirational-quotes-for-writers.jpeg
Image source - Quotesgram.com 


Writing is an evolving process. The more you write and research you become a better write every day. I have made a list of the resources that you mind find useful for your future endeavors as a writer, an aspiring author or a freelance writer.  

Top 5 Indian writers


My take on writers is more of a personal than what normally people would go on to see technically other parameters. However, I've still attempted to put the best writers in my list and you’ll agree.

1. Robin Sharma

Robin Sharma’s inspirational books have kept my hopes high and running. His books should be your bedside as they give inspiration and you should wake up in the morning with full spirit. I have kept his books in my collection.

2. Chetan Bhagat
I am going to be honest and going to reveal the truth that I was much into reading American authors and other international best-sellers until I stumbled upon Chetan Bhagat’s novels. He has become one of favorite authors in India and remains. On the other hand, I still enjoy American literature and other international best-sellers.

I liked Chetan Bhagat’s crisp and easy writing style. I enjoyed his fiction as well as non-fiction books well. 

3. Amish Tripathi
The immortals of Meluha was unimaginable novel scripted by Amish Tripathi can help you to trigger your imagination. I liked the series of it and I agree why he famous in an overnight.

4. Arvind Adiga
The White Tiger writer Arvind Adiga in no time left an undeniable mark on Indian literature. The writer is certainly a blessing for Indian rich literature history and so comes in my top 5 category. 

5. Shobha De
Shobha De is an Indian author and a columnist in many top newspapers. I liked reading her columns as she voices her opinions. This bold and brainy writer has to be on the list of best writers. 


Top 5 writing resources 


Whether you work as a professional content writer or copywriter, this website is must for all professionals in writing. You get to learn lots tips and tricks, free online copywriting course and more.

Grammar is the pillar and basic of writing. Your writing without grammar not only sounds disgusting but make you a bad writer. A writer cannot afford that. Always brush up your skills by reading grammar lessons on the above site.

As the name suggests, the website aims to provide sleek writing tips everyday in order to improve the writer in you.

Forums are something that helps us to connect with other writers as well as improve the writing. The above site exactly aims at that.

The website has a collection of interesting crossword puzzles to improve your vocabulary and it gives ‘the word of the day’ option to add more words in your dictionary. Rich words what make writer richer one. 

Top 5 useful websites for the writer in you


1. Top self-publishing websites
Somewhere you want to become a best-seller or an author but several problems run into when you aspiring the dreams. Rejection of manuscripts, finding best publication houses etc. For that let me show the way around. Self-publishing websites are something that can help you to accomplish your dream and top websites for self-publishing are:

I highly recommend the above site since I published my first book of Hindi poetries, though I failed to properly organize and market the book.
Another one is https://notionpress.com/ though I don’t have idea about their self-publishing packages but you figure it out by visiting their website.

2. Online writing community


Goodreads is an online community for book lovers all around the world and you shouldn’t feel left out when all are engrossed with discussion around books, books and books.

3. Online Digital platform
Turn your blog posts into pdfs or slides with the help of issue.com, yet another useful online platform and circulate around the world. Let the world see your work while you write and publish.

4. Freelance job portals
Even as a writer you can make a great living by providing your awesome content. All you need to sign up these freelance writing job portals and get  hired for the same. Some of the websites are www.guru.com, www.freelancer.com and www.elance.com

5. Online tips & tricks for freelancers


all the tips and tricks to become a successful freelance writer are hidden at http://www.indianfreelancewriters.com/. You will enjoy the content provided here and its highly reliable. You are on a way to become one! Visit now to learn more.


I hope you find this listicle useful and take most out of it. Let me know any other useful resources you have and add in the list.

To have more useful resources for your content strategy or marketing, visit on slideshare  

06acef263ef10221f8ec8cfaba5e2bf300e138eed8bd21a9b6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *